- The Analytical R&D team consists of scientists with expertise in areas of method development, method validations and superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities.
- The state-of-the-art equipments in place include HPLCs, GCs, Dissolution, UV-VIS spectrophotometer and UPLC's with various modes of detection.
Key focus of the Analytical R&D is to develop and validate methods for:
- Raw material testing
- Active pharmaceutical ingredients
- Intermediates for chromatographic purity
- In-process control
- Chiral analysis
- cResidual solvents
- Cleaning verification/validation
- Finished dosage forms like tablets, capsules and parenterals
- Formulation development for Trial batches.
- Method transfers and validation are performed according to the GMP procedures and approved protocols.
- ICH stability studies are performed on drug substances and /or dosage forms according to the Stability Study Protocols and GMP standards.